I know you're impressed, here's a cheat, let me know what you think about the other two blogs:
- 7 Things I plan to do before I die:~visit Rome, Italy and Germany, Adopt, Foster children, learn to fish, learn to love fishing, become a better person, serve God as to His choosing.
- 7 Things I do now: ~work, remember birthdays, call my Grandma every week, read to my children nightly, indulge in my bad habits, remind my husband of how magnificent he is, sleep soundly knowing my children know I love them.
- 7 things I won't do.~judge on race, make excuses for my beliefs, tolerate your lies, tell lies, be impartial, remove emotion, quit.
- t7 Things that attract me in the opposite sex: ~shoulders, truth behind the eyes, work ethic, fatherhood, laughability (I think I invented a word), caution, adventure
- 7 Celebrities that I admire: Elvis, Louis Armstrong, Michael Jackson (shut up), Laura Ingraham (shut up), Karl Rove ( cause he doesn't give a darn what you think of him), Teddy Roosevelt, Abe Lincoln
- 7 Favourite foods: chips n dip, pizza, Robert's burgers, Chili's chicken crisper's, lasagna, salad (loaded with bacon bits, ranch and croutons), homemade nachos
- And now you know...
- I tag Christina, Troy, K-rock, DJ Kirby and Dizzi-

6 comments:
ah, I accept your tag and will post on my blogger site today!
I accept your tag too!! And I assume that's what the "it's about time" comment was about. Haha! I'll get on it ASAP! :)
Ooooh you tagged me? Oh exciting! I will do this a week tomorrow! I love your statement that you 'remind my husband of how magnificent he is', if it is ok with you I would like to use it in one of my novels, the modern Western I am writing called 'Garden of Eden' (working title...may have to change it to somethign more approrpiate like 'Sinew and Grit' or something!).
p.s. what other two blogs?
dj kirby: whatever you want!! I meant to put three new posts, not blogs.
ah ha....you know me well to know I LOVE this stuff
Post a Comment