Okay, so I subscribe to Baby Center and they send me updates on what my children should be doing each month depending on the age and the child. It cracked me up today when the title for my 5 year old read "The obedient child". Nothing really to say, it just cracked me up, you got any of that going on???
Oooh no I unsubscribed early after N3S was born early and they couldn't adjust their data base to cope with that and therefore kept sending me info that was for milestones he'd already reached chronologically. Obedient 5 year old, how ridiculous. Surely that is an onymoron? N3S is 5 (almost 6) and the least obedient human I have ever encountered.
"We are an arrogant species, full of terrible potential, but we also have a great capacity for love, friendship, generosity, kindness, faith, hope, and joy."
"Dean Koontz"
My idea of heaven is sitting on the backporch with my husband while it rains; My babies laughter melts my heart; These are the words that make my skin crawl: goolash, chuckle, moist, nibble, giggle, hoity-toity; I'm constantly interupting people and hate that about myself; It drives me crazy when people missuse your and you're; I love the smell of trash burning; I'm constantly counting lines everywhere, smallest to biggest (don't know if it's a little OCD or I'm just bored); I love my job and the people I work with and know how rare that is to find; I want to paint again; I miss teaching dance; I love to swim but obsess over the shark in the pool with me; I'm deathly afraid of frogs but will kill a black widow spider with my finger; My children never go to bed wondering if I love them and so I feel like I have half the battle won; I believe you make your own family
1 comment:
Oooh no I unsubscribed early after N3S was born early and they couldn't adjust their data base to cope with that and therefore kept sending me info that was for milestones he'd already reached chronologically. Obedient 5 year old, how ridiculous. Surely that is an onymoron? N3S is 5 (almost 6) and the least obedient human I have ever encountered.
Post a Comment