Thursday, May 22, 2008

You said what to who for how many marbles??

Okay, so I started this blog to update family members on what's going on with the Hills, haven't done that yet so I'm starting now...

May started out as a busy month for us. Clay started a house for a client and luckily their homesite is up the road from us so he won't be that far away. He's finishing up his parent's spec house and it already has a contract on it!

My work is going sloooooooooooow!! I'm a little frustrated right now that I haven't sold anything in awhile but I'm sure it will be fine. I told Clay I would go work at Sonic for tips and he said for me to wait and give it time. (But if you see me at Sonic ya better tip!)

Nash finished Pre-K last week and will be going to the YMCA during the days now. I'm going to make an effort to take him out one day of each week to go to something just the two of us. It's hard to go to a bunch of places with Cage and I miss spending time with Nash, so I hope it works out. Nash is crazy about being a Cowboy. As soon as we get home for the day he wants to run in and change into his "Cowboy clothes". He's got a rope that he's been practicing with and is getting pretty good.



Cage is a firecracker. His new joy is climbing up on the sofa and diving off head first. He laughs and laughs, and if you laugh he'll throw himself down on the ground to further amuze you. He makes this gasping noise when he hears a bird or a plane and looks out of the corner of his eye at you to see if you're paying attention. Cage loves of course to play with tractors and cars and will play catch or kick ball as long as you can. Cage will say some words but his main form of communication is his brother. Nash will tell me when he's hungry, tired, etc. So if I can get Nash to hush (or hold a wave upon the sand) , then Cage will probably talk more.

Pictures will come soon. I'm going to write from work and then post pictures from home. Hope to update you once a week.

No comments: