Thursday, May 8, 2008

Before I'm Gone...

How much time did you spend dreaming about your future when you were a child? Did you ever say to yourself, "Before I die, I want to..." or "When I grow up, I want to..."? I think most of us have these kinds of dreams and life goals inside of us somewhere, so now we have an opportunity to put them into writing and display them for the world to see through the Before I'm Gone project.

* Travel to Rome, Italy, Egypt and Germany

* Be a Foster Parent

* Actually grow something, or at least keep a plant alive longer than two weeks

* Earn enough money to be the sole support of my household so my husband can
golf and fish all day, everyday.

* Be someone's inspiration

* Have a closer relationship with God, and a more distant relationship with my past.

* Forgive them

I don't have a long list, and I'll probably add to this as I think about it...what's yours??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes, a bucket list...I've been thinking about this lately:

- travel, anywhere and whenver possible (must hit up Hawaii, Italy and Greece)

- stop sweating the small stuff

- drive a race car

- be a Godparent (if I were deemed worthy someday)

- teach Sunday school

- be thin

...those are some of the big ones