Let me know if I'm wrong...
Name a CD you own that none of your friends own.
Styxx, LSG (Lavert, Sweat, and Gill), Tiffany (yes THAT Tiffany)
Name a book you own that none of your friends own.
Real Estate Marketing Management (BORING), man...that's it...I need some books pronto! I have the standard books, but nothing exciting and unique- i'm very disappointed in myself...birthday ideas!
Name a movie you own on DVD/VHS/whatever that none of your friends own.
The boy who could fly, West Side Story, Empire Records, probably tons, I'm a movie freak.
Name a place that you have visited that no one else on your friends list has.
Paris, France, Washington D.C., Fairmont, North Dakota
Name a piece of technology or any sort of tool you own that you think no one else on your friends list has.
Ummmm...technology is out...Okay! I have a rope my Grandmother gave me that was her father's (his father made it) and it's about 100+years old.
Thursday, May 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I own Tiffany, yes that Tiffany and I also own West Side Story because I love it and Natalie Wood!
I've been to North Dakota but probably not Fairmont.
You are one of a kind!
Post a Comment