Friday, March 27, 2009
My mind's in the toilet
So, I live with three "boys". My husband and two little boys. I understand that the toilet seat should be left down, no toilet is attractive no matter the state of the lid. That being said, I believe I am outnumbered, 3 to 1 in this house. So I think it is entirely fair to instruct the rule that I be the one to put the seat UP after I use it instead of the opposite! Now, before you disagree let me propose this one question to you....Have you ever had the opportunity (girls I'm talking to you) of sitting on a toilet seat after your 5 year old has "used it"? Now, I grew up with 2 brothers and on many miscassions (that's my new word for Occasion, only with a sorry outcome-yes, I add words to the English language), of getting up in the middle of the night only to be met by an unfortunate sensation. I shall not get into the specifics but it's not pleasant! Therefore, if I leave the seat up, I'm hoping for a dry place to land when it's my turn. Just a thought. Thought I'd share, I know you're glad I did...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I think you are brilliant- everyone wins this way!
I competely agree. I've often thought the same thing. BTW--I know you have plenty of blog worthy things swimming around in your head. Step it up! You should be good for at least one blog a week, right?
Post a Comment