Friday, January 16, 2009

Letter game

    Okay, my cousin Christina is to thank for this post, here's the deets:
      Letter assigment "game"
      The basic idea: leave a comment on this post requesting a letter and I’ll assign you one. Then you write about 10 things you love that begin with your assigned letter. Post it on your blog and when people comment on your list, you give them a letter, and the chain continues on. Come play, it’ll be fun!
            My letter is "C" and here we go:
              Cage- my last baby. His stubborness and giggles are two of my favorite things about him. I'm sure I will be seeing more stubborness than giggles in the upcoming weeks as we take his binkie away.
                Clay- my biggest baby. His work ethic and tenacity is unmatched by any person I've ever met. He loves me through my breakdowns, ramblings and faults and I'm so lucky to have him. Not a day goes by that I don't tell him how wonderful he is.
                Cookies n creme ice cream- need I say more?
                Captain n Coke- smooth, sweet, just right
                Cowbell- 'cause we all need more cowbell
                Country life- I heard a lady from New York once say "I just feel so bad for kids that don't grow up in the city with all of our culture". Now as an artist I understand the need for culture and would love to be able to run down to the Met ----BUT!!! I feel sorry for HER kid for the following reasons: She can't open her front door and let her kid run around and ride a bike with no worries of traffic, kidnappers etc. That child will never be able to sit on a back porch and watch the owls and bats come out at night. Where else can you eat frog legs off of frogs that you caught earlier down at the pond, or deer meat from a doe you shot in your backyard? This might not seem appealing to some but my children are getting a huge education living where we do and I'm so pleased to live in Oklahoma.
                Cowboys- B/c they're sexy, that's why
                Church- A good place to grow, be challenged and seek refuge.
                Christian and Caleb- My oldest Nephews. Christian inadvertantly taught me how to change my first diaper. I don't see them as much as I would like but look forward to this summer when all the boys are together.
                Commitment- to my Husband, our children, our family, my job, my God and His Son, to helping others, and helping myself be a better person
                  Okay, that's it for now, let me know if you want to play and you too can get started!

                6 comments:

                CP~ said...

                Nice job...all really great words you choose.
                p.s. cowboys are really sexy

                thanks for giving it a try

                4rosies said...

                sounds like fun...and i love lists. could i have a letter please?

                Amanda said...

                okay Kristen, your letter is X...
                just kidding, how about S?

                EKWisdom said...

                Where is my letter?!?!?! Too fun!

                Amanda said...

                Okay Liz, your letter is "B" (cause I know you want to do babies and Brent ; ))

                EKWisdom said...

                Babies, maybe. But Brent!?!?!