"We are an arrogant species, full of terrible potential, but we also have a great capacity for love, friendship, generosity, kindness, faith, hope, and joy."
"Dean Koontz"
My idea of heaven is sitting on the backporch with my husband while it rains; My babies laughter melts my heart; These are the words that make my skin crawl: goolash, chuckle, moist, nibble, giggle, hoity-toity; I'm constantly interupting people and hate that about myself; It drives me crazy when people missuse your and you're; I love the smell of trash burning; I'm constantly counting lines everywhere, smallest to biggest (don't know if it's a little OCD or I'm just bored); I love my job and the people I work with and know how rare that is to find; I want to paint again; I miss teaching dance; I love to swim but obsess over the shark in the pool with me; I'm deathly afraid of frogs but will kill a black widow spider with my finger; My children never go to bed wondering if I love them and so I feel like I have half the battle won; I believe you make your own family
6 comments:
Nash looks like he is ready to take someone's money and girlfriend at that pool table!
He was and he did!
LOVE these pics! I love how Nash's emotions are showing in these photos- very cool! Lucky girl to have such great boys and vice versa.
Thank you so much Christina! They are lots of fun! Nash LOVES cuddling with brother, sometimes it gets on Cage's nerves but he tolerates it!
OMG! These are the cutest series of photos ever!
thank you!
Post a Comment