Things I love:
Clay is my husband, we've been together 6 years now and have two terrific boys. He's the hardest working man I've ever met in life and he constantly challenges me to work harder, always know your facts and enjoy and be thankful for your surroundings.
ELVIS: He doesn't rank above my children of course, but he's the other man in my life and deserves some recognition. My mother raised me on his music and movies and whether you like him or not you can't deny the charisma he exudes. I heard a quote once that reminded me of him:
"If you have charisma and character, people want to be around you even if you're cleaning fish". Maybe not an eloquent quote, but one I love just the same.
Cage is mischievious, daring, bold and constantly has a smile on his face.
The fun I have with them is unmatchable, I'm learning from them how to be a good mother.

I LOVE, LOVE my birthday! Call me a kid, I don't care, June 18th in
case you were wondering- but please don't ask me my age, after all,
I feel young, so I choose to stay 25 forever.

My 94 year young grandmother. She lives by herself, is at church everytime the door's are open and the only meds she's on is an aspirin
a day for her heart. She's survived cancer, the death of her husband, the death of her three children and still praises God every day. She's one of the few people I hold dear in my heart and I will be lucky if I can be half the person she is.
Sean Connery....one of my crushes. Some people don't get it, but he's one of my all time loves, that voice, the raised eyebrow, the "I'm not going to take your crap" attitude....love it....

And then we have the ultimate...Robert Redford. Go rent you "Barefoot in the park" and you'll get it. Probably (and hopefully) the only time I'll use the term "dreamy". He's still got it....love it...

Clay and I love going gambling! We've been all over but love Tunica and Downtown Las Vegas. We're not show watching people so the strip doesn't really appeal to us. Clay plays Blackjack and I play Three Card Poker. We once played 8 hours straight at two different tables and had the greatest time ever.

Bob Stoops...nothing romantic, just love him. He came to OU in '98 when our team had been through some rough patches and bad coaching and totally turned the program around. Oklahoma doesn't have professional football but we've got two great schools that keep us passionate about the sport and makes us proud.

Empire Records....one of my all time favorite movies. It reminds me of one of the best summer's in my life, before friendships changed b/c of college, before the loss of a good friend, and before I left my innocence at home to try to become an adult.
Well, is that enough rambling for now? That took FOREVER, next one not so detailed, but now you have an idea of who I am. Thanks for stopping by, Happy Trails to you...


1 comment:
you are a nut. thanks for your help. see you at 8am
Post a Comment